IHC Jobs 2023 | Islamabad High Court Jobs Vacant Candidates are sought from qualified individuals for the post vacancies in Islamabad High Court, Islamabad as per the open merit and regional quotas mentioned for each.
Female and male candidates with the necessary qualifications and experiences are eligible for application.
- Personal Assistant (Regular Basis) – BPS-14 (Total No. of Posts 12)
- Law Clerk (On Contract Basis) – BPS- (Total No. of Posts 07)
- Lift Operator (Regular Basis) – BPS- (Total No. of Posts in the range of 05)
- Personal Assistant: B.A/B.Sc./B.Com with shorthand speed of 110 W.P.M and a typing rate of fifty W.P.M. Priority will be given to Law graduate.
- Law Clerk: LL.B. degree from an accredited institution that is located in Pakistan or elsewhere or a foreign LL.M degree that has minimum 3 years’ experience working as an Advocate at the High Court or Supreme Court. Minimum Second Class Honors (3.1) when it comes to a UK degree.
- Lift Operator Qualifications: Achievement of matriculation and certification of a reputable organization for using the latest lift equipment. A minimum of 5 years’ work experience with lifts operating within buildings that are well-established.
How To Apply
- The application forms and the terms of Reference (TORS) can be obtained at in the offices of Deputy Director (Admn. ), Islamabad High Court G-5, Islamabad or downloaded directly from the official site: www.ihc.gov.pk.
- Complete applications, typed or written clearly, should be submitted by hand, registered post, courier service, or email at , addressed to the Deputy Registrar (Admn. ), Islamabad High Court, Constitutional Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad.