You can find here Ministry of National Food Security and Research Latest Jobs 2023. Ministry of National Food Security and Research Jobs has been announced for the recruitment of multiple vacant positions in Pakistan. Information about new jobs in Pakistan in Ministry of National Food Security and Research are provided here. Interested Candidates Can Apply Across the country/Rigion. Males & Females both are eligible to apply for these jobs and last date is mentioned in advertisement.
Latest Jobs today 2023:
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website.You can find latest Pakistan Jobs advertisements in 2023 here posted date-wise for job seekers across all Provinces and Cities in an easily accessible manner. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
|Department||Ministry of National Food Security and Research|
|No. of post||Multiple|
|Qualifications||Ph.D. in Management|
|Address||Section Officer ( Admin – III) Ministry of National Food Security & Research B-Block ( 4th Floor) Room # 410 Pak Secretariat Islamabad|
|Youtube Channel For Jobs Information||Click Here|
- Chief Executive Officer ( CEO)
Required Qualification & Experience
- Ph.D. in Management / Administrative Sciences
- Master’s degree in Management / Administrative Sciences
- 14-18 years of relevant experience
Below is a complete job advertisement of Ministry of National Food Security and Research with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements.
How to Apply for Ministry Jobs
- Desirous applicants apply online through the NJP portal www.njp.gov.pk
- Manual / Hard copies will not be entertained
- Already Govt employees should forward their hard copies along with the online application
- Read all details and instructions in the advertisement notification posted below
- The deadline for the application is 16 June 2023.
Address: Section Officer ( Admin – III) Ministry of National Food Security & Research B-Block ( 4th Floor) Room # 410 Pak Secretariat Islamabad