You can find here latest and new Jobs in Pakistan in FPSC Jobs 2023. FPSC Jobs 2023 has been announced for the recruitment of multiple vacant positions in Pakistan. Information about new jobs in Pakistan in FPSC Jobs 2023 will be provided here. Interested Candidates Can Apply Across the country. Males & Females both are eligible to apply for these jobs and last date is 16th January 2023.
Latest Jobs today 2022:
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website.You can find latest Pakistan Jobs advertisements in 2022 here posted date-wise for job seekers across all Provinces and Cities in an easily accessible manner. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
|Department||Federal Public Service Commission|
|No. of post||103|
|Qualifications||Bachlors to PHD|
|Youtube Channel For Jobs Information||Click Here|
|Sr. No||Post Title||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16)||Bachelors||52|
|2.||Assistant Director (BS-17)||Master||01|
|3.||Chief Statistician (BS-20)||Masters||01|
|4.||General Staff Officer (BS-19)||MBBS||01|
|5.||Senior Research Officer (BS-18)||Bachelor||01|
|7.||Civilian Assistant Security Officer (BS-16)||Bachelor||06|
|8.||Civilian Labour Officer (BS-17)||Bachelor||01|
|9.||Establishment & Cash Officer (BS-17)||Master||01|
|10.||Works Manager (BS-17)||BSc||02|
|11.||Civilian Labour Officer (BS-18)||Bachelor||03|
|13.||Associate Professor (BPS-19)||PhD||04|
|14.||Associate Professor (BPS-19)||PhD||03|
|15.||Assistant Network Administrator (BPS-16)||Bachelor||01|
|16.||Civilian Labour Officer (BPS-19)||Bachelor||01|
Below is a complete job advertisement of FPSC Jobs 2023 with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online at the official website of FPSC www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Download the challan form which is available at FPSC’s official website.
- No hard copy of the online application is required from the applicants.
- The fee may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of the National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of the Government under the head “CO2101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”.
- Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable.
- Registration fee for
- BS-16 to 17 = Rs.300/-
- BS-18 = Rs.750/-
- BS-19 = Rs.1200/-
- BS-20 and above Rs.1500/-
- Please read general instructions regarding the application fee, written test, and interview on the FPSC website before applying online.
- Those applicants who do not have access to the internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the last date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications.
- Such applications will be accepted subject to the approval of the Commission.
- Last date to apply online for FPSC Jobs is 16th January 2023.