Join Pak Army as captain through lady cadet course 2022-23:
Good news for the ladies out there, Applications are now open to apply for Lady Cadet Course 2022-23. Pakistan Army has recently announced the LCC-22, To all females who want to join Pakistan Army as commissioned officers are encouraged to apply for this LCC-22. After the successful completion of the course, candidates will be appointed as captains in Pakistan Army.
All Unmarried Females having at least 16 years of education in the relevant fields can apply for Lady Cadet Course 2022-23. The registration for Lady Cadet Course (LCC-22) will start on 28th November 2022. All interested candidates are requested to submit their application forms before the expiry date.
Many fields are offered for the LCC 22 course. If you are interested in joining the Pakistan Army as a direct captain, this article is for you. For further information about the Lady Cadet Course, check the provided information below, and apply accordingly.
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website.You can find latest Pakistan Jobs advertisements in 2022 here posted date-wise for job seekers across all Provinces and Cities in an easily accessible manner. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
Join Pak Army Lady Cadet Course 2022-23 Basic Details
|Organization:||Pakistan Army Commission|
|Education Required:||16 Years of Education|
|Registration Process:||28th November 2022|
Pak Army Female Captain Jobs 2022-23
Pakistan Army has announced the following category of selection for Lady Cadet Course 21;
Army Service Corps (ASC)
- MS/MSc Contracting Procurement and / Fin Mgmt
- BSc (Hons) Food Sciences and Human Nutrition
Corps of Ordnance (Sigs)
- BSc / BE Textile Engg
- BBA Hons / MBA Supply Chain Mgmt
- MSc / MS Contracting (Procurement & Logistics)
Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- BE in Electrical/Electronics Engg
- BE in Aerospace Engg
- BE in Avionics Engg
Signals Information Technology (Sign-IT)
BSc/BE in the following disciplines:
- Software Engg
- Computer Engg
- Computer Science
- System Engg
- Information / Cyber Security
Judge Advocate General (JAG)
- LLB – A practicing member of Bar with minimum 2 years of experience
Inter-Service Public Relations (ISPR)
- MA/MSc/BS or equivalent in following:
- TC & Film Production
- Media Studies / Journalism
- IR/Peace and Conflict Studies / Defence and Strategic Studies
To apply for the Pak Army LCC 22, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be graduated from HEC-recognized universities.
- Minimum CGPA required 2.5 out of 4.
- Minimum 16 years of education required.
- All citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply for LCC-21.
- Only Female candidates can apply for this post.
- Minimum Height Required 5’ (152.4 cm).
LCC Lady Cadet Course Requirements 2022
- Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving candidates should bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
How to apply for Pak Army LCC-22?
- All candidates can apply online through the official website.
- The official link is mentioned at the bottom of the page.
- Apply for the relevant field if you are fulfilling the criteria.
- After completing the application form, submit it.
- The date and time for the test will be intimated online.