You can find here latest and new Jobs in Pakistan in IRMNCH&N Punjab and PMHI Punjab. Aya and Sanitary Workers Jobs 2022 in Health Department Punjab been announced for the recruitment of multiple vacant positions in Pakistan. Information about new jobs in Pakistan in Health Department Punjab will be provided here. Interested Candidates Can Apply Across the Punjab. Males & Females both are eligible to apply for these jobs and last date is 24 November , 2022.
Table of Contents
Latest Jobs today 2022:
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website.You can find latest Pakistan Jobs advertisements in 2022 here posted date-wise for job seekers across all Provinces and Cities in an easily accessible manner. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
|Department||Health Department Punjab|
|Applying way||By Courier|
|No. of post||1300|
|Address||Directorate of General Health Services Punjab, Lahore|
|Youtube Channel For Jobs Information||Click Here|
- Sanitary Workers
- IRMNCH&N Punjab and Prime Minister Health Initiative Punjab are hiring applicants from applicants who belong to the concerned union council where the vacant post is to fill.
- Candidates having Primary/Middle qualifications are eligible for this recruitment.
- The age limit for these vacancies is 18 to 25 years.
- Married females will be given preference.
- . The general age relaxation will be provided as per the Recruitment Policy.
- These vacancies are based in Bahawalnagar, Chakwal, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhelum, Khanewal, Khushab, Lahore, Mandi Bahauddin, Multan, Muzaffargarh, Nankana Sahib, Narowal, Okara, Pakpattan, Rahim Yar Khan, Rawalpindi, Sahiwal, Sargodha, Sheikhupura, Sialkot, Toba Tek Singh, and Vehari.
Below is a complete job advertisement of Punjab Health Department jobs with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements.
How To Apply for Aya and Sanitary Workers Jobs 2022 in Health Department Punjab?
Interested and qualified applicants can follow the given application submission procedure in the vacancy notice
Candidates may forward their applications with mandatory documents to the District Health Authority.