You can find here latest and new Jobs in Pakistan in Excise Taxation & Narcotics Control Department. Excise Taxation & Narcotics Control Department Jobs has been announced for the recruitment of multiple vacant positions in Pakistan. Information about new jobs in Pakistan in Excise Taxation & Narcotics Control Department will be provided here. Interested Candidates Can Apply Across the country. Males & Females both are eligible to apply for these jobs and last date is 04th November 2022.
Latest Jobs today 2022:
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website.You can find latest Pakistan Jobs advertisements in 2022 here posted date-wise for job seekers across all Provinces and Cities in an easily accessible manner. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
|Department||Excise Taxation & Narcotics Control Department|
|No. of post||104|
|Qualifications||Matric to Graduation|
|Online Earning |
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Computer operator (BPS-16)||Bachelor||13|
|2.||Audit & Accounts Assistant (BPS-14)||BA/ B.Com||08|
|3.||Junior Scale Stenographer (BPS-14)||Intermediate||13|
|4.||Assistant Sub Inspector (BPS-11)||Intermediate||20|
|6.||Wireless Operator (BPS-07)||Matric||02|
- Height (Male): 5 ft 7 inch
- Height (Female): 5 ft 2 inch
- Chest: 33″ 1.5 inches
- Running (Male): 1.6 KM
- Running (Female): 1.5 KM
Below is a complete job advertisement of Excise Taxation & Narcotics Control Department jobs with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed online deposit slip (having token number, project code & candidate personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank at the UBL OMNI agent Easy paisa app or agent.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (Candidate’s copy) having a bank stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through SMS.
- Candidates are directed to do not to give ported/converted mobile numbers.
- Candidates will be informed by ETEA through SMS for a physical test, and screening test.
- Application form should be reached at the given address before 04th November 2022.