You can find here latest and new Jobs in Pakistan in Federal Public Service Commission FPSC. FPSC Jobs 2022 Consolidated Advertisement No. 10/2022 has been announced for the recruitment of multiple vacant positions in Pakistan. Information about new jobs in Pakistan in FPSC will be provided here. Interested Candidates Can Apply Across the country. Males & Females both are eligible to apply for these jobs and last date is 26 September, 2022.
Table of Contents
Latest Jobs today 2022:
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website.You can find latest Pakistan Jobs advertisements in 2022 here posted date-wise for job seekers across all Provinces and Cities in an easily accessible manner. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
|Department||Federal Public Service Commission – FPSC|
|No. of post||Multiple|
|Qualifications||Bachelor, Ms, Master, Mphill|
|Last Date||26 September 2022|
|Address||Assistant Director, Federal Public Service Commission, Islamabad|
|Online Earning |
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Director Technical
- Deputy Assistant Director – Stenography
- Deputy Director PSDP
- Director (Monitoring)
- Director (Water & Hydropower)
- Director General (Water Resource Development)
- Lecturer/Instructor Chemistry
- Preventive Officer
Eligibility Criteria for FPSC Jobs 2022 Advertisement # 10/2022
- Domicile: AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, Ex-Fata, Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa & Balochistan
- Age: Upto 50 years.
- Gender: Males & Females
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s, Master’s, M. Phil, and Ph.D. Degrees.
Below is a complete job advertisement of FPSC Jobs Advertisement 10/2022 with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements.
How To Apply For FPSC Jobs 2022?
Interested and qualified persons may Apply Online at the Job Portal www.fpsc.gov.pk
- You can open this link and read the instructions regarding the online application procedure.
- Candidates should download the Challan Form by providing the required information before submission of applications.
- After depositing the application processing fees, you can fill out the online form.