You can find here latest and new Jobs in Pakistan in Prime Minister Office. Latest Prime Minister Office Jobs 2022 has been announced for the recruitment of multiple vacant positions in Pakistan. Information about new jobs in Pakistan in PM Office of Pakistan will be provided here. Males & Females both are eligible to apply for these jobs and last date is 23 September, 2022.
Table of Contents
Latest Jobs today 2022:
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website.You can find latest Pakistan Jobs advertisements in 2022 here posted date-wise for job seekers across all Provinces and Cities in an easily accessible manner. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
|Department||Prime Minister Secretariat Pakistan.|
|No. of post||Multiple|
|Qualifications||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate (FA/ FSc/ ICS)|
|Last Date||23 September 2022|
|Address||Prime Minister Office (Internal), Islamabad|
|Visit YouTube Channel||Click Here|
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Telephone Operator
- HTV Driver
- LTV Driver
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
Eligibility Criteria For Latest Prime Minister Office Jobs 2022
- Primary, Matriculation, and Intermediate Qualifications possessors are applicable for this appointment.
- The posts of LDC also require at least 30 words per minute typing speed. Only LTV/HTV License holders can apply for Driver’s posts.
- The age limit for this recruitment is 18 to 25 years.
- The Prime Minister’s Office is seeking applications to fill the vacant posts in Islamabad against the reserved Quota for Balochistan. So, applicants who belong to Balochistan Province may apply.
- Citizens of Pakistan who are domiciled residents of Balochistan are eligible.
Below is a complete job advertisement of Prime Minister Office Jobs 2022 with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements.
How To Apply for Latest Prime Minister Office Jobs 2022
Interested Candidates willing to apply for any job post mentioned above must send their job applications along with all attested document copies of Educational certificates, Experience certificates, Computerized CNIC (National Identity Card), Domicile Certificate to address (by courier/mai)
Assistant Secretary (Admn), Prime Minister’s Office (Internal), Islamabad