Today, a notification in the Pakistani Newspapers appeared as CM Punjab Media Graduate Internship Program 2022-23. We posted here complete information on CM Punjab Internships 2022.
The Directorate General Public Relations Government of Punjab has announced an advertisement regarding Internship Program for fresh graduates, which is published as CM Punjab Internship Program 2022 for Media Graduates.Through this CM Punjab Internship Program, 500 Fresh Graduates will be offered Internship Opportunities to polish their skills to make a bright career. This is Paid Internship Based training program, So, candidates will be employed for a period of two years if they are selected for this program. Interested Candidates can apply from all over punjab.
Males & Females both are eligible to apply for these internship and last date for apply is 15 September 2022.
Latest Jobs today 2022:
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website.You can find latest Pakistan Jobs advertisements in 2022 here posted date-wise for job seekers across all Provinces and Cities in an easily accessible manner. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
|Department||Directorate General Public Relations DGPR Punjab|
|No. of post||500|
|Last Date||15 September 2022|
|Address||CM Punjab Media Graduate Internship Program, DGPR, Lahore|
|Visit YouTube Channel||Click Here|
- Media Graduates Internships
Eligibility Criteria for CM Punjab Internships 2022
- Both Male and Female applicants are equally eligible to apply. A 10% quota is reserved for the children of journalists. Only suitable applicants should apply.
- The duration of this Internship Program is 2 years. Selected individuals will be paid Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record. A minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 is required to apply for the Media Graduates Internship Program. Candidates must possess a degree in the following disciplines:
- Broadcast Media
- Mass Communication
- PR & Advertisement
- Films & Digital Media
- Development Communications
- Candidates must belong to Attock, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Lahore, Layyah, Lodhran, Mandi Bahauddin, Mianwali, Multan, Muzaffargarh, Narowal, Nankana Sahib, Okara, Pakpattan, Rahim Yar Khan, Rawalpindi, Rajanpur, Sahiwal, Sargodha, Sheikhupura, Sialkot, Toba Tek Singh, and Vehari.
Below is a complete job advertisement of CM Punjab Internship program 2022 with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements.
How To Apply CM Punjab Internships 2022?
- The Online Application Form for this Internship Program is provided at https://dgpr.punjab.gov.pk/
- You can open the given link and click on the “CM Internships” available on the top corner of the page.
- The Internship Form will be open which must be filled by providing complete and correct information.
- Candidates should have scanned copies of educational degrees, Domicile, and CNIC.