You can find here latest and new Jobs in Pakistan in Join Pakistan Marine Academy Admission 2022 announced for Nautical or Engineering Cadet (61st Batch 2023-2024). Pakistan Marine Academy Admission has been announced for the recruitment of multiple vacant positions in Pakistan. Information about new jobs in Pakistan in Pakistan Marine Academy Admission will be provided here. Interested Candidates Can Apply Across the country. Male candidates are eligible to apply for these jobs and last date is 10th September, 2022.
Table of Contents
Latest Jobs today 2022:
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website.You can find latest Pakistan Jobs advertisements in 2022 here posted date-wise for job seekers across all Provinces and Cities in an easily accessible manner. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
|Applying way||By Post|
|No. of post||Multiple|
|Qualifications||FSC (Pre Engineering)|
|Visit YouTube Channel||Click Here|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification|
|1.||Nautical or Engineering Cadet||FSC (Pre Engineering)|
- Marital Status: Unmarried male citizen of Pakistan
- Age Limit: Not more than 20 years
- Height: 5 ft 4 inches
- FSC (Pre Engineering) or O/A Level with subject combination (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) having at least 55% marks.
- Candidates of O/A Level are to submit equivalence certificates.
- FSC/ A Level Part-II appearing candidates with at least 60% in Part-I can also apply. However, they have to provide Hope certificate from the head of respective college/institute.
Below is a complete job advertisement of Pakistan Marine Academy Admission with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements.
How To Apply
- Prospectus & application can be downloaded from PMA website: marineacademy.edu.pk.
- Submit application form through courier service along with pay order/ bank draft of Rs. 3000/- in favour of Pakistan Marine Academy, Karachi, National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), PMA Branch Code-0239.
- Candidates applying under Self Finance Scheme (SFS) are to submit additional pay order/bank draft of Rs. 300,000/- along with the application form.
- SFS fee will be refunded in case selected on open merit or do not meet PMA eligibility criteria.
- Last date to apply online for Pakistan Marine Academy (PMA) is 10th September 2022.
- Entrance test will be conducted at Abbottabad, Gwadar, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Muzaffarabad (AJK), Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sukkur through hired testing agencies.
- Minimum 50% is required to qualify entrance test.
- Medical examination of shortlisted candidates will be conducted at designated Army/ Navy/ PAF Hospitals.
- Final selection will be done in order of merit which include FSC Marks, Entry Test Marks PET, Medical & Final interview.
- Final Interview and PET dates will be updated on PMA website and same will be communicated to candidate.
The PET standards are as under:
|Running||1 Mile (1.6 km)||8:30 min|
|Push-ups||15 Repetitions||02 min|
|Sit-ups||10 Repetitions||02 min|
|Chin-ups||02 Repetitions||02 min|
- 02 years residential training will be conducted at PMA.
- Associate degree in Nautical Science and Marine Engineering by NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi.
- Certificates of IMO recognized Pre-Sea mandatory Courses.
- 37 Fully paid scholarships are also offered to cadet; 33 need based scholarships are sponsored by Ministry of Maritime Affairs & 04 need based Scholarships are given by Global Radiance Group of Companies.