You can find here latest and new Jobs in Pakistan in Pakistan post office. Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2022 has been announced for the recruitment of multiple vacant positions in Pakistan. Information about new jobs in Pakistan in Pakistan post office will be provided here. Interested Candidates Can Apply Across the country. Males & Females both are eligible to apply for these jobs and last date is 17th August 2022.
Latest Jobs today 2022:
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website.You can find latest Pakistan Jobs advertisements in 2022 here posted date-wise for job seekers across all Provinces and Cities in an easily accessible manner. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
|Department||Pakistan Post Office|
|No. of post||4497|
|Qualifications||Primary to Master|
|Ladt Date||17th August, 2022|
|Address||Pakistan Post Office Department, Islamabad|
|Visit YouTube Channel||Click Here|
- Data Entry Operator
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Duplicating Machine Operator
- Sanitary Worker
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
- Officer Boy
- Delivery Agent
- Sub Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2022
- Pakistani citizens having Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, and Relevant Field Diploma may participate in this new recruitment of Pakistan Post.
- Age Limit: (i) For Assistant (BPS-15) 18-28 years; (ii) for drivers (BPS-4) 18-25 years; (iii) For all other posts/posts above 18-25 years. The age limit will be considered till the last date of submission of applications. (Maximum age limit for staff car drivers will be 30 years).
Below is a complete job advertisement of Pakistan Post Office jobs with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements.
How To Apply for Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2022?
- Desirous candidates can download application form through Pakistan Post Office official website: www.pakpost.gov.pk.
- Applications should reach to the authority concerned whose address is shown under each advertisement for respective vacancy, along with attested copies of all required documents through Registered Post of Pakistan Post (Mailing address is given below in each advertisement).
- Age limit: (i) For Assistant (BPS-15) 18-28 years; (ii) For Drivers (BPS-4) 18-30 years; (iii) For all other posts above 18-25 years. Age limit will be considered up to closing date of submission of applications.
- The applicants will be considered only for the post lying vacant in the share of their place of domicile.
- Each Application Form should be accompanied with a Postal Order / ACG-67 Receipt worth Rs.500/- in original in the name of respective authority mentioned under each advertisement for respective vacancy.
- Applicants must bring original valid CNIC to the examination center.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed in examination center.
- Last daTe apply for Pakistan Post Office Jobs is 17th August 2022
What is the procedure for submitting an application form?
Before the deadline, interested candidates should submit an application form together with all relevant documentation to the address below.
Is TA/DA available for these Pakistan Post Office jobs?
For the test and interview, no TA/DA will be accepted.
Who will be called for an interview or a test?
Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
Late application/form submission
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
What are the requirements for government workers?
Employees of the government should apply through the proper channels.