You can find here latest and new Jobs in Pakistan in Water and Power Development Authority. WAPDA Jobs has been announced for the recruitment of multiple vacant positions in Pakistan. Information about new jobs in Pakistan in Water and Power Development Authority will be provided here. Interested Candidates Can Apply Across the country. Males & Females both are eligible to apply for these jobs and last date is July 31, 2022.
Table of Contents
Latest Jobs today 2022:
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website.You can find latest Pakistan Jobs advertisements in 2022 here posted date-wise for job seekers across all Provinces and Cities in an easily accessible manner. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
|Department||Water and Power Development Authority-WAPDA|
|No. of post||300+|
|Qualifications||Bachelor, BS, DAE, Intermediate, Master, Matric, MS, Relevant Diploma|
|Address||Directorate General (Recruitment) WAPDA, B-26, Wapda House, Lahore|
|Visit YouTube Channel||Click Here|
- Assistant Admin
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Director Ecology
- Assistant Director Environment
- Assistant Network
- Assistant Research Officer (Agriculture/Agronomy/Land Use Studies)
- Assistant Research Officer (Cement & Concrete)
- Assistant Research Officer (Soil Mechanics & Foundation)
- Assistant Research Officer (Surface Water Hydrology)
- Assistant Research Officer (Water Chemist)
- Communication Technician
- Deputy Director
- Director General
- GIS Operator
- IT Assistant
- IT Officer
- Jr Engineer Civil
- Jr Geologist
- Jr Seismologist/Geophysicist
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Engineer Agriculture
- Research Officer (Statistics/Mathematics)
- Research Officer Cement & Concrete
- Research Officer Ground Water Hydrology
- Store In-charge
- Sub Engineer – Civil
Below is a complete job advertisement of Water and Power Development Authority-WAPDA jobs with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements.
How To Apply
- Desired and qualified individuals can fill out the Online Application Form at the PTS website www.pts.org.pk.
- Only online submission of applications shall be considered.
- Roll Number Slips will be uploaded after the submission of applications.
- Application Processing Fee of Rs. 170/- is mandatory to deposit.