You can find here Funded and Merit-Based Scholarships 2022 in Pakistan. Here you will get the detail about Usaid scholarship 2022 in Pakistan for Students of Intermediate. USAID announces funded and merit-based scholarships for talented female students from low-income families every year through talent hunt program.
Talented female students who wish to study at top Pakistani universities but are unable to attend entry test preparation workshops due to financial concerns, are now invited to apply in the Talent Hunt program. This is very golden chance for all female students of Pakistan, female students from low background are highly encouraged to apply in this bright program to fulfil their dream to study in top Pakistani medical and engineering universities.
However, for the USAID Scholarship 2022, the registration portal will open soon. We will notify you regarding the registration schedule. Besides this, below is the complete information on the USAID Funded Scholarship 2022.
Read More:- jobs in Pakistan
USAID Scholarship 2022 Eligibilty Criteria:
- Students from the Pakistani and AJK Nationals
- Must have secured at least 80% marks in Intermediate (Part-I) Engineering, Medical, and Computer Science Group and 70% marks in Intermediate Part-I Arts/Humanities group.
- Preference will be for females from low-income families living in Rural/less developed Areas.
Usaid Scholarship 2022 Benefits:
Monthly Stipend and a mock test will be conducted after the preparatory workshops
How to Apply Online for USAID MNBSP 2022:
Submit your application through the website http://scholarship.hec.gov.pk. The printed application as well as any further documentation that may be required is then delivered to the university’s Financial Aid Office. Do not send any documents to the HEC. Offices of Student Aid and Financial Aid at Universities.
Shortlisting listing Process:
- The application will be scrutinized by the HEC Committee to determine the eligibility of the applicant.
- A merit list will be prepared based on academic records and needs-based criteria defined under the program.
- Offer letters will be issued to top candidates depending upon the available slots.