You can find here latest and new Jobs in Pakistan in Pakistan Army. Pak Army Jobs has been announced for the recruitment of multiple vacant positions in Pakistan. Information about new jobs in Pakistan in Pakistan Army will be provided here. Interested Candidates Can Apply Across the country. Males Candidates are eligible to apply for these jobs and last date is 27th July, 2022.
Latest Jobs today 2022:
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website.You can find latest Pakistan Jobs advertisements in 2022 here posted date-wise for job seekers across all Provinces and Cities in an easily accessible manner. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
|No. of post||1000|
|Location||AJK,Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan|
|Visit YouTube Channel||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for GDMO/ DDMOs as Captain/ Major
|Sr. No||Category of Selection||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1.||General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs) as Captains (Male/ Female)||MBBS or equivalent||28-35 years|
|2.||Classified Specialist (Specs) as Major:|
• Anesthesiology (HPG)(Male/ Female)
• Dermatology (Male)
• Gynecology (HPG) (Female)
• General Medicine (Male/ Female)
• Pathology (HPG) (Male/ Female)
• Psychiatry (Male/ Female)
• Surgeon (HPG) (Male/ Female)
• Pediatrics (Male/ Female)
• FCPS (Pak) or equivalent
|3.||Sub Specialist (Medicine & Allied) as Major:|
• Cardiology (Adult) (Male/ Female)
• Gastroenterology (Adult) (Male/ Female)
• Pulmonology (Adult)(Female)
• Critical Care Med (Male/ Female)
• Clinical Haem (Male/ Female)
• Rheumatology (Male/ Female)
• Oncology (Male/ Female)
• FCPS (Pak) or equivalent foreign qualification recognized by PM&DC in general medicine, Cardio, Gastro, Pulmo and Critical Care.
|4.||Sub Specialist (Paeds Group) as Major:|
• Neonatology (Male/ Female)
• FCPS (Pak) or equivalent foreign qualification recognized by PM&DC in Paeds, neonatology.
|5.||Sub Specialist (Surgical & Allied) as Major:|
• Cardiac Surgery (Adult) (Male/ Female)
• Neuro Surgery (Adult) (Male/ Female)
• Ortho Surgery (Adult)(Female)
• Paeds Surgery (Male/ Female)
• Thoracic Surgery (Adult) (Male/ Female)
• Burn Plastic (Adult) (Male/ Female)
• Urology (Adult)(Male/ Female)
• Vascular Surgery (Male/ Female)
• FCPS (Pak) or equivalent foreign qualification recognized by PM&DC in general surgery, Cardiac, Neuro, Ortho, Paeds, Thoracic & Urology, Burn Plastic Vascular Surgery.
|6.||Sub Specialist (Surgical & Allied) as Major:|
• Cardiac Anaes (Adult)(Male/ Female)
• FCPS (Pak) or an equivalent foreign qualification recognized by PM&DC in Anaes, Cardiac Anaes
|7.||General Duty Dental Officers (GDDOs) as Captain (Male)||• BDS|
• Candidates who have completed a minimum of one year of house job from an institute recognized by PM&DC will be given preference.
• Anti Date Seniority will be given as per policy
|8.||Classified Specialist as Major:|
• Maxillofacial Qualified (Male)
• Operative Qualified (Male)
• Orthodontics Qualified (Male)
• Periodontics Qualified (Male)
• FCPS (Pak) or equivalent foreign qualification recognized by PM&DC as a level-3 qualification in Maxillofacial, Operative, Orthodontics, and Periodontics Dentistry
1. Preliminary Tests:
- It includes written/ intelligence/ personality tests.
- Keep visiting official website for exam slip.
- Exact date of exam will be printed on your exam slip/ roll no slip.
- Tests will be held from 01 to 03 August 2022.
2. Preliminary Selection:
- The candidates will undergo initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
3. Further Selection Procedure:
- Interviews of successful candidates by the General Headquarters (GHQ) selection board will be held at Lahore, Karachi and Rawalpindi for which separate call up letters will be issued.
- Successful candidates will receive call up notices for interview.
- The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
4. Documents Required at AS&RCs:
Candidates will deposit following documents at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs):
- Original certificates/ documents/ details marks sheet along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/ degree.
- Candidates serving in Government’s institution will render No Objection Certificates (NOC) of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 3 × Colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs.100/- in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rawalpindi.
6. Training Period:
- 22 weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul.
- Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for minimum period of 05 years
Below is a complete job advertisement of Pak Army jobs with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements.
How To Apply
- To Join Pak Amy as Captain, Interested candidates should register online at official website of Pakistan Army https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/
- Date and time of test shall be intimated on individual’s e-mail address. Date once given will not be changed.
- Candidates will also bring along documents (mentioned in advertisement) and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test.
- Candidates must attain working knowledge of computer.
- Online registration is open from 04 till 27th July 2022.
1 thought on “Join Pak Army as GDMO 2022 | Short Service Regular Commission”