Scholarship For Pakistani Students In Kingdom of Saudi – Apply Now
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has announced fully funded scholarship for Pakistani students to study at the level of Diploma, Bachelors, Masters, and PhD in the Kingdom. Students residing in Pakistan and legal resident of Kingdom both can apply for these scholarships.
Table of Contents
Applying Procedure for Scholarship of Kingdom of Saudi
- Instruction in URDU please click here.
- Students must apply directly on the respective Saudi’s university website/ online portal.
- Each university has its own eligibility criteria and application time frame. Students need to consult website for eligibility criteria of each discipline/course /university.
- The scholarships are offered at diploma, bachelors, masters and PhD Level.
- These scholarships are offered for almost all discipline, political science, Law, Education, Administration, Economics, Engineering, computer science, Agriculture, Arabic/ Islamic studies and Media sciences.
- These scholarships are offered by 25 universities in the Kingdom as given below.
- Each university is authorized to enroll only 5 percent international students except Princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman university for girls, Riyadh and Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara. The admission percentage of Princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman university for girls, Riyadh on scholarship is 8 percent, whereas Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara grants admission on scholarships 85 percent of total seats.
- University will forward the application to the Saudi Ministry of education which decides the final award of scholarships to eligible applicants.
- Applicants should share copy of the submitted application on the official email of the embassy of Pakistan, Riyadh [email protected] for follow up with Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia and respective university for grant of scholarships.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a Pakistani or AJK national.
- 75 percent students will be awarded scholarship from Pakistan. Whereas 25 percent scholarships will be given to Pakistani students residing in the Kingdom.
- Male and female both can apply for these scholarships.
- The applicant should be between 17 to 25 years for Bachelor programme, must be below 30 years for Master programme and less than 35 for PhD programme on closing date of the application portal of respective university.
- The selected applicants will join the respective programme in September /October each year in Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant must not be holding any other scholarship at the time of availing Saudi scholarship.
- The applicant must not have any criminal record.
- The applicant must not have been suspended from any educational institution on disciplinary or any other valid ground.
- Any other requirement set by the respective Saudi University or Saudi Government.
- The scholarship covers free lodging.
- 03 months furnishing allowance on arrival in KSA for married scholars.
- Return air ticket.
- Free medical for the students and his/her family, if married.
- 3 Months graduation allowance for shipment of books.
- Subsidized meal at the campus.
- Sports & recreational activities on the campus, support for dependents and travel expenses.
- Monthly allowance, a monthly allowance of 900 Saudi Riyal (SR) will be given to science students and 850 SR to humanities students.
How to Apply in Scholarship for Pakistani Students in Saudi Arabia?
Students will have to apply directly to the nominated universities. Pakistani students can apply in 25 top universities of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The universities will forward the application to the Saudi Ministry of Education. Saudi Ministry of Education will finalize the list of selected students.
List of universities for admission
Applicants are advised to visit respective university website for admission details bellow:
|S. No.||Name of universities||Website|
|5.||Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic university||www.iu.edu.sa|
|6.||Kind Saud universit||www.ksu.edu.sa|
|7.||King Abdual Aziz university||www.kau.edu.sa|
|8.||Hafar al Batin university||www.uhb.edu.sa|
|9.||King Faisal university||www.kfu.edu.sa|
|10.||King Khalid university||www.portal.kku.edu.sa|
|16.||Al Jouf university||www.ju.edu.sa|
|17.||Al Baha university||www.prtal.bu.edu.sa|
|20.||Northern border university||www.nbu.edu.sa|
|21.||Princess Nora university||www.pnu.edu.sa|
|22.||Imam Abdulrahman university||www.iau.edu.sa|
|23.||Prince Sattam bin Abdual Aziz university||www.psau.edu.sa|
Scholarship for Pakistani Students in Kingdom of Saudi Advertisement:
HEC has only announced this scholarship program received through diplomatic channel. Potential applicants are advised to apply online on websites of Saudi universities and forward the downloaded application form to Pakistani’s embassy, Riyadh [email protected] for follow up with Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia for grant of scholarships. All related queries for subject program shall directly be asked from respective Saudi university.