You can find here latest and new Scholarship Programme in Pakistan. Chulabhorn Graduate Institute has been announced for the recruitment of multiple vacant positions in Pakistan. Information about new Scholarship in Pakistan will be provided here. Interested Candidates Can Apply Across the country. Males & Females both are eligible to apply for these Scholarship and the last date to apply for a Scholarship is 01 August 2022. Successful candidates will be notified by the CGI in January 2023
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute ( CGI) is a multidisciplinary Postgraduate academic institute established in 2005 in Thailand under the initiative of Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol.
Latest Scholarships today:
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website.You can find latest Scholarships advertisements in 2022 here posted date-wise for job seekers across all Provinces and Cities in an easily accessible manner. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
|Depatment||Chulabhorn Graduate Institute ( CGI)|
|No. of post||Total seats allocated for Pakistani students|
|Last Date||01 August 2022|
|Age||Less than 30 years|
|Visit YouTube Channel||Click Here|
HEC Announcement about CGI Scholarships:
- The Higher Education Commission HEC invites applications from Pakistani/AJK nationals under Post-graduate Scholarship Program by Chulabhorn Graduate Institute for the academic year 2023. The scholarships are offered for a Master’s Degree (18 years of education) in the following fields of study.
- Applied Biological Sciences
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Sciences
The Higher Education Commission HEC is the only nominating agency for the subject scholarship program. Final awards will be made by CGI based on the academic merit, the potential of the candidate and the likely impact of the work on the development of Pakistan.
- Should be a Pakistani and AJK nationals
- Age should be less than 30 years as of the deadline.
- Hold Bachelor’s Degree (16 years of education) with a minimum CGPA of 2.75/4 in one of the fields which are Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences, Medicine, Medical Technology, Pharmacy, and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Possess experience in scientific laboratory research
- Demonstrate English proficiency through TOEFL or IELTS
- Provide a statement of purpose
Important Thing to Remember
As a nominating agency for the scholarship program, the HEC will only shortlist the eligible candidates on the basis of the criteria defined by the CGI, highest academic merit, test, interview, and total seats allocated for Pakistani students. However final decision CGI will make regarding awarding the scholarships to the candidates based on their academic merit, potential, and impact of work on the development of Pakistan.
How to Apply for CGI Scholarship
Eligible candidates are required to apply through HEC Scholarship Portal along with all the required documents. A list of documents that are required is given below.
- Research Proposal
- Statement of Purpose
- Attested copies of all academic degrees and transcripts.
- Two passport-size photographs
- Three letters of recommendation (academic or professional)
- Certificate of English language proficiency preferably TOEFL or IELTS
- Medical Certificate
- NOC from employer (in case of employment)
- One copy of the HEC application form in separate spiral binding.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to send two sets of the above-mentioned documents each with a separate CGI Application form to the HEC at a later stage.