You can find here latest and new Jobs in Pakistan in Pakistan Merchant Navy Jobs 2022 . Pak Navy Jobs has been announced for the recruitment of multiple vacant positions in Pakistan. Information about new jobs in Pakistan in Pakistan Navy will be provided here. Interested Candidates Can Apply Across the country. Unmarried Male are eligible to apply for these jobs and last date is July 20, 2022.
Latest Jobs today 2022:
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website.You can find latest Pakistan Jobs advertisements in 2022 here posted date-wise for job seekers across all Provinces and Cities in an easily accessible manner. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
|Department||Pakistan Marine Academy|
|Last Date||July 20,2022|
|Qualifications||FSC or A/O Level with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects|
|Location||Gawadar, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, and Sukkar.|
|Visit YouTube Channel||Click Here|
- Unmarried Male Pakistani citizens
- Age not more than 20 years
- For Ex -FATA, GB, AJK, and Balochistan have not been more than 21 years.
- Minimum height 5 feet 4 inches
- FSC or A/O Level with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects.
- Must be secure 55 % marks.
- In case of Candidates waiting for FSc Part -II result and obtaining 60% marks in part – I can apply
- Candidates in the above case must provide a Hope certificate from Institutions Head.
- If candidates fail to obtain 55 % marks after the result is announced, they will be disqualified.
Education /Training and Degree & Certificates Awarded
- 2 years of residential training will be conducted at Pakistan Marine Academy PMA Karachi
- An associate degree in Nautical Science and Marine Engineering by NED Univerity of Engineering & Technology Karachi will be awarded.
- Certificates of IMO recognized Pre-Sea mandatory Courses.
Below is a complete job advertisement of Pak Navy jobs with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements
- 37 fully paid scholarships are offered to candidates.
- Out of 37, 33 scholarships are sponsored by the Ministry of Maritime affairs 04 scholarships are sponsored by the Global Radiance Group of Companies.
- The distribution of 33 Scholarships sponsored by the Ministry is as follows.
|Province||No of Scholarships|
PMA need-based Scholarships
- Entry tests will be conducted at
- Abbottabad, Gawadar, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, and Sukkar.
- Minimum 50% marks are required to qualify for the entrance test.
- Medical Examinations will be held to test qualified candidates at designated Navy / PAF / Army Hospitals.
- Physical Assessment Test ( PET) and Interview will hold after tests and medical examinations.
- The PET standards are as under
|Running||One Mile ( 1.6 KM)||8-30 minutes|
|Push-ups||15 Repetitions||02 minutes|
|Sit-ups||10 Repetitions||02 minutes|
|Chin-ups||02 Repetitions||02 minutes|
- Final selection will be done based on merit.
- Merit will be calculated based on the FSc marks, entry test marks, medical fitness, PET, and Interview result.
How To Apply
- Download the Application form and Prospectus available at www.marineacademy.edu.pk
- Prospectus can be obtained from the PMA Admission office.
- Submit the application form along with the Pay order / Bank Draft of Rs. 3000/- in favor of Pakistan Marine Academy Karachi, NBP PMA Branch ( Branch Code – 0239).
- Candidates applying under Self Finance Scheme ( SFS) should deposit an additional Pay Order / Bank draft of Rs. 300,000/- in favor of Pakistan Marine Academy Karachi, NBP PMA Branch ( Branch Code – 0239).
- If a candidate is selected on a merit base or disqualified, then the additional fee will be refunded.
- Complete application form along with Pay order / Bank draft should send through courier to Pakistan Marine Academy Karachi.
- Read all instructions in detail described on the prospectus before applying