You can find here latest and new Jobs in Pakistan in Pakistan Army. Pak Army Jobs has been announced for the recruitment of multiple vacant positions in Pakistan. Information about new jobs in Pakistan in Pakistan Army will be provided here. Interested Candidates Can Apply Across the country. Females are eligible to apply for these jobs and last date is 5th July, 2022.
Table of Contents
Latest Jobs today 2022:
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website.You can find latest Pakistan Jobs advertisements in 2022 here posted date-wise for job seekers across all Provinces and Cities in an easily accessible manner. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
|No. of post||1050|
|Qualifications||BE, BS, Master, MBA, MS|
|Registration||10 June 2022 to 5 July 2022|
|Address||Pakistan Army Recruitment & Selection Centre, Lahore|
|Visit YouTube Channel||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for Pak Army Lady Cadet Course LCC 21:
- Gender: Female
- Age: 28 Years as of 1st Nov 2022
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit – Baltistan.
- Physical Standards
- Minimum Height – 5’ (152.4 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Vision – As per PAO 11/82
- Qualification: Graduation from HEC recognized universities
- Minimum CGPA required: 2.5 out of 4
- M.Phil/MS will be given preference
- No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career
Pak Army Female Captain 2022 Categories List:
akistan Army has announced the following category of selection for Lady Cadet Course 21;
Army Service Corps (ASC)
- MS/MSc Contracting Procurement and / Fin Mgmt
- BSc (Hons) Food Sciences and Human Nutrition
Corps of Ordnance (Sigs)
- BSc / BE Textile Engg
- BBA Hons / MBA Supply Chain Mgmt
- MSc / MS Contracting (Procurement & Logistics)
Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- BE in Electrical/Electronics Engg
- BE in Aerospace Engg
- BE in Avionics Engg
Signals Information Technology (Sign-IT
BSc/BE in the following disciplines:
- Software Engg
- Computer Engg
- Computer Science
- System Engg
- Information / Cyber Security
Judge Advocate General (JAG)
- LLB – A practicing member of Bar with minimum 2 years of experience
Inter-Service Public Relations (ISPR)
- MA/MSc/BS or equivalent in following:
- TC & Film Production
- Media Studies / Journalism
- IR/Peace and Conflict Studies / Defence and Strategic Studies
- M.Phil / MS / MCS will be preferred.
- Candidates who have qualified privately are not eligible for the Lady Cadet Course.
- There is no 3rd Division/Grade D and only a 2nd Division “C” grade in the entire academic career.
- The qualifications of each department vary from time to time in the distribution of required posts in different departments.
Below is a complete job advertisement of Pak Army jobs with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements.
How To Apply
- Interested individuals are requested to visit the Pakistan Army Official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for online registration.
- The availability of Online applications from 10th June 2022 to 5th July 2022.
- Candidates can also get complete information regarding job descriptions, qualifications, and application procedures from the advertisement.
- Candidates may also visit the Pakistan Army Recruitment & Selection Centers for further information.