You can find here latest and new Jobs in Pakistan in Federal Board of Revenue. FBR Jobs has been announced for the recruitment of multiple vacant positions in Pakistan. Information about new jobs in Pakistan in FBR will be provided here. Interested Candidates Can Apply Across the country. Males & Females both are eligible to apply for these jobs and last date is 25th June, 2022.
Table of Contents
Latest Jobs today 2022:
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website.You can find latest Pakistan Jobs advertisements in 2022 here posted date-wise for job seekers across all Provinces and Cities in an easily accessible manner. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
|Department||Federal Board of Revenue, FBR|
|Applying way||Online, By Post|
|No. of post||72|
|Qualifications||Primary to Bachelor|
|Address||office of Secretary (Legal Customs-II), Room No. 222, 2nd Floor, Federal Board of Revenue (Hq), Islamabad|
|Visit YouTube Channel||Click Here|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||Experience|
|1.||Advocates (Customs)||Bachelor/ Master in Law||03 years|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Posts|
|2.||Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||Primary||31|
Below is a complete job advertisement of FBR jobs with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements.
Advertisment No 01:
Advertisment No 02:
How To Apply
- For Ad No. 01, Interested candidates are required to apply and send their applications along with curriculum vitae, copy of CNIC, High Court enrolment card, academic credentials and list of reported/ un-reported judgements to the office of Secretary (Legal Customs-II), Room No. 222, 2nd Floor, Federal Board of Revenue (Hq), Islamabad.
- For Ad No. 02, Interested Candidates must Apply Online through National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk.
- For Ad No. 02, Skill test will be conducted for post of Steno-typist.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply online separately for each post.
- The candidates having domiciles of the relevant Province/ Region under the jurisdiction of each Directorate (as mentioned in the column of Provincial Quota under the name of each Directorate) are eligible to apply against the posts vacant in the respective Field Offices.
- Candidates will be required to bring Original Documents and two set of attested copies of document at the time of interview.
- Both male and female candidates are eligible.
- Detailed respective terms of reference are available at https://fbr.gov.pk/tenders, in case of query, please email at [email protected].