You can find here latest and new Jobs in Pakistan in Prime Minister Office Jobs 2022 Jobs has been announced for the recruitment of multiple vacant positions in Pakistan. Information about new jobs in Pakistan in Prime Minister Office Jobs 2022 will be provided here. Interested Candidates Can Apply Across the country. Males & Females both are eligible to apply for these jobs and last date is 11th June, 2022.
Latest Jobs today 2022:
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website.You can find latest Pakistan Jobs advertisements in 2022 here posted date-wise for job seekers across all Provinces and Cities in an easily accessible manner. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
|Department||Board of Investment BOI|
|No. of post||100|
|Qualifications||under Matric, matric, Intermediate Graduation, LLB & Master’s|
Prime Ministers Office, Board of Investment (BOI)
6th floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, F-5, Islamabad
|Visit YouTube Channel||Click Here|
- Business Reform and Automation Expert (PPS-9)
- Communication and Private Sector Expert (PPS-9)
- Legal Specialist (PPS-8)
- Deputy Director (Admin) (PPS-8)
- Accounts Officer (PPS-7)
- Regulatory Modernization Specialist (PPS-7)
- Public Sector Specialist (PPS-7)
- SME Specialist (PPS-7)
- Content Writer (PPS-6)
- Sector Specialists/ Associates (PPS-6)
- Business Analyst (PPS-7)
- IT Expert/ Graphic Designer (PPS-7)
- Assistant (PPS-5)
- Driver (PPS-2)
- Dispatch Rider (PPS-1)
- Naib Qasid (PPS-1)
- Chowkidar (PPS-1)
- Sweeper (PPS-1)
Below is a complete job advertisement of Prime Minister Office Jobs 2022 with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates can apply online at invest.gov.pk
- First register/ signup your account.
- After email verification, login to the portal.
- Complete your profile i.e. Bio-data, Education, Experience, etc.
- After completing the profile Apply.
- Original documents will be verified at the time of the test / Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.