You can find here latest and new Jobs in Pakistan in Pak Army. Join Pakistan Army as Captain Through Lady Cadet Course LCC Jobs 2022 has been announced for the recruitment of multiple vacant positions in Pakistan. Information about new jobs in Pakistan in Pakistan Army will be provided here. Interested Candidates Can Apply Across the country.Females are eligible to apply for these jobs and last date is 27th June, 2022.
Table of Contents
Latest Jobs today 2022:
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website.You can find latest Pakistan Jobs advertisements in 2022 here posted date-wise for job seekers across all Provinces and Cities in an easily accessible manner. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
|No. of post||Multiple|
|Registration||07 June 2022 to 27 June 2022|
|Visit YouTube Channel||Click Here|
|Visit Facebook Page||Click Here|
|TikTok Jobs Account||Click Here|
Here are the lady cadet course requirements, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply for LCC-21.
- Only females can apply for LCC jobs.
- Candidates must be unmarried.
- Minimum Height Required 5’ (152.4 cm)
- At least 16 years of education is required.
- Candidates must be graduated from HEC recognized universities.
- Minimum CGPA: 2.5 out of 4 or minimum 62.5% Marks in the annual system.
- Minimum height: 5’
- Weight: as per body mass index
- Vision: as per Pakistan Army Order 11/82
Jobs Fields Categories:
Pakistan Army has announced the following category in Lady Cadet Course 21:
|(ASC) Army Services Corps||– MSc/ MS in Contacting and Procurement OR MBA/ MS Finance|
– BSc/ BS in Food Nutrition and Human Nutrition
|(Sigs-IT) Corps of Signals and IT||BS/ BE in the following:|
– Software Engg
– Computer Engg
– Computer Science
– System Engg
– Information tech/ Security
– Cyber Security
|(EME) Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers||BE in the following:|
– Electronics Engg
– Avionics Engg
– Aerospace Engg
|(Ord) Corps of Ordnance||– BE / BSc in Textile Engineering|
– MBA (Supply Chain Management)
|(ISPR) Inter-Service Public Relations||– BS/ MS / Ph.D. Peace & Conflict Studies|
– BS/ MS in Films and TV Production
– BS/ MS in Journalism
– BS/ MS/ Ph.D. in Media Studies
– BS/ MS/ Ph.D. in International Relations
– BS/ MS/ Ph.D. in Defence and Strategic Studies
|Judge Advocate General Branch||– LLB with minimum 2 years of Practice|
Jobs Official advertisement:
Below is a complete job advertisement of Pak Army jobs with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements.
Important Documents Required:
The Applicants must bring the following documents on the day of the test:
- Original Documents with attested photocopies. (Degrees/Certificates)
- Serving candidates must bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Photocopies of National Identity card and Domicile.
- (x6) front and back attested Passport size pictures.
Schedule of Preliminary Selection
Registration: 07 June 2022 – 27 June 2022Preliminary Tests:Written/ Intelligence Tests: Professional Written/ Intelligence tests for Join Pakistan Army as Captain Through Lady Cadet Course 2022 LCC 21 based on multiple-choice questions will be conducted at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.Preliminary Medical Tests: Candidates will undergo an initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.Physical Tests: Female candidates to qualify 1.6 KM run in 14 Minutes.Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) Tests: Shortlisted candidates will receive intimation for Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) tests through the website and call-up letters.
In-Eligibility Conditions for Join Pak Army as Captain through Lady Cadet Course LCC 21
- 1. Twice screened out Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB).
- 2. Permanently UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- 3. Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
- 4. Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- 5. Withdrawn from any Academy/ Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- 6. Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/ institution on disciplinary grounds.
- 7. Dismissed/ removal/ debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
- 8. Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
How To Apply in Join Pakistan Army as Captain Jobs 2022 Through Lady Cadet Course 21 LCC?
How to submit the application form?
Interested Candidates can apply online through the official website joinpakarmy.gov.pk or can visit the nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
Who candidate will be called for the Test / Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview or Tests.
Will TA / DA be given to candidates appearing for these jobs?
No TA/DA will be Not given for tests and interviews.
What are the Eligibility criteria for government employees?
Government employees apply through appropriate/Proper channels.
What will happen to those who submit applications/forms late?
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.