You can find here latest and new Jobs in Pakistan in Sindh Police 2022. Traffic Police Karachi Jobs has been announced for the recruitment of multiple vacant positions in Pakistan. Information about new jobs in Pakistan in Traffic Police Karachi Jobs will be provided here. Interested Candidates Can Apply Across the country. Males & Females both are eligible to apply for these jobs and last date is 20th May, 2022.
Table of Contents
Latest Jobs today 2022:
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website.You can find latest Pakistan Jobs advertisements in 2022 here posted date-wise for job seekers across all Provinces and Cities in an easily accessible manner. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
|Department||Traffic Police Karachi|
|Applying way||By Post|
|No. of post||2838|
|Address||Traffic Police, Karachi|
|Visit YouTube Channel||Click Here|
|Visit Facebook Page||Click Here|
|TikTok Jobs Account||Click Here|
|Age||18 to 28 Years|
|Height||5 ft 5 inches|
|Standard||1600 meters in 8 minutes|
Jobs Official advertisement:
Below is a complete advertisement of Constable Jobs in Sindh Police with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements.
How To Apply for Constable Jobs in Sindh Police?
How to submit the application form?
- Candidates are directed to download application form through Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) official website www.pts.org.pk.
- Candidates should send their forms by postal mail to the address written on PTS application form.
- PTS will not accept the forms by hand.
- Only completely filled online applications fulfilling the complete criteria shall be accepted.
- Applicants would be able to download Roll no slips from PTS website after one week of last date of submission of application forms.
- Original CNIC and Roll no slip is mandatory for test entry.
Who candidate will be called for the Test / Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview or Tests.
Will TA / DA be given to candidates appearing for these jobs?
No TA/DA will be Not given for tests and interviews.
What are the Eligibility criteria for government employees?
Government employees apply through appropriate/Proper channels.
What will happen to those who submit applications/forms late?
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.