You can find here latest and new Jobs in Pakistan in Government College University. GCU Lahore Jobs has been announced for the recruitment of multiple vacant positions in Pakistan. Information about new jobs in Pakistan in GCU Lahore will be provided here. Interested Candidates Can Apply Across the country. Males & Females both are eligible to apply for these jobs and last date is 20th May, 2022.
Latest Jobs today 2022:
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website.You can find latest Pakistan Jobs advertisements in 2022 here posted date-wise for job seekers across all Provinces and Cities in an easily accessible manner. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
|Applying way||By Post|
|No. of post||60|
|Address||GC University, Lahore Vice Chancellor’s Officer.|
|Visit YouTube Channel||Click Here|
|Visit Facebook Page||Click Here|
|TikTok Jobs Account||Click Here|
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Seats|
|2.||Associate Professor (BPS-20)||08|
|3.||Assistant Professor (TTS)||07|
|5.||Senior Visiting Faculty (Special Package)||Multiple|
|6.||Visiting Faculty (Special Package)||Multiple|
|7.||Research Associate (BPS-17)||08|
|8.||Teaching Assistant (BPS-16)||07|
|9.||Sanitary Supervisor (BPS-14)||01|
|10.||Book Binder (BPS-05)||01|
Jobs Official advertisement:
Below is a complete job advertisement of GCU Lahore with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements.
How To Apply in GCU Lahore jobs 2022?
How to submit the application form?
- Application forms may be downloaded from the University’s official website www.gcu.edu.pk/jobs.
- The duly filled-in application form along with attested copies of all testimonials, experience certificates, CNIC & CV must reach at the GC University, Lahore Vice Chancellor’s Officer.
- The processing fee shall be submitted to HBL, GCU branch through challan form “OR” online in HBL A/C No. 2398-70001616-03.
- The non-refundable processing fee for Sr. No. 1 to 3 is Rs.3000/- each, for 4 to 8 Rs.1000/- each, 9 is Rs.500/- and 10 is Rs.300/-.
- The original bank challan/ receipt should be submitted with the application form.
Who candidate will be called for the Test / Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview or Tests.
Will TA / DA be given to candidates appearing for these jobs?
No TA/DA will be Not given for tests and interviews.
What are the Eligibility criteria for government employees?
Government employees apply through appropriate/Proper channels.
What will happen to those who submit applications/forms late?
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.