Preparing for an in-person interview can be a deciding factor in whether or not you receive a job offer. By reviewing the job requirements and possible interview questions, you can give yourself the best chance to present yourself as a qualified candidate to an employer. In this article, we review general, experience-related, and in-depth interview questions that could be asked of you in a Punjab Police job interview. There will also be five interview questions with tips and sample answers to help you formulate your own responses.
Punjab Police job interview questions
The following list includes generalized questions that could be asked of you in relation to your personal life:
- Introduce yourself or tell me about yourself?
- Where are you from?
- What are your three greatest strengths?
- What are your three greatest weaknesses?
- Where do you see yourself in five years’ time?
- What do you consider to be your greatest accomplishment?
- What are you passionate about?
- What is your biggest regret?
- Would you rather work alone or with others?
- If you could have dinner with any historical figure, who would it be and why?
- What is the last job you applied for?
Punjab Police job interview questions about experience and background
The following list includes interview questions that ask about your professional background, how you entered the industry, and why you decided to pursue Punjab Police work:
- Where did you attend University or college?
- When did you realize you wanted to have a career in Punjab Police?
- Can you tell me about your first job working for a government department?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What were your main job responsibilities at your last job?
- Were there any difficult situations that you learned from?
- What will you miss about your last job?
- Why do you want to work in Punjab Police?
- What are your top five technical skills that you can apply to this type of work?
In-depth Punjab Police job interview questions
The following list reviews potential questions your interviewer might ask you about your qualifications for the role you are applying for In Punjab Police:
- How did you find out about Punjab Police jobs?
- What interested you in this department?
- How would you describe the role of the Punjab Police to a member of the general public?
- There is a lot of corruption in the Punjab Police. How can you eradicate it?
- Are you comfortable with the responsibilities that would be expected of you?
- Why should we select you over other candidates?
- What attracted you to this role?
- How to overcome corruption?
- What do you think will be the most challenging part of this job for you?
- This role will require you to supervise a team of five professionals. How will you interact with them?
- If there was one aspect of our government you could change, what would it be and why?
Punjab Police job interview questions with example answers
The following interview questions and sample answers are from the perspective of an individual interviewing for the job of Punjab Police all position:
Introduce yourself or tell me about yourself?
This question is a way for them to ease into the actual interview and get a general idea of what you’re all about. It acts as an introduction and depending on how you answer, it’s going to help the interviewer decide what to ask next. This is your opportunity to leave a lasting first impression.
Example: “Good morning sir ! I am Usman Malik from Rawalpindi. I have completed BA from Wings college in 2018. At present i have been pursuing MA in English from Wings college Rawalpindi. I have six members in my family, they are my parents, three brothers and me. My strength is, i am hard working, self motivated and dedicated towards my work. My weakness is, i am workaholic and my hobbies are playing cricket, reading books and surfing net. That’s all about me thank you”
Why do you want to join Punjab Police?
An interviewer wants to understand why you want to work for the Punjab Police specifically, as opposed to other areas of society. You should avoid answers related to pay, benefits or time off, and instead center your answer around the foundational reason for Joining Punjab Police.
Example: “I’ve always believed that service-related work is the most rewarding. Knowing that my job is part of a larger initiative to maintain and improve public life keeps me motivated.” that’s why I want to join the Punjab Police.
What interested you in the Police department?
By asking this question, an interviewer is trying to learn more about what you value in a job and its work environment. You should avoid answers related to pay or perks. This question is also used to gauge what you know about the department of Punjab Police you are interviewing with.
Example: “I’ve always been drawn to opportunities that allow me to serve other people. I became interested in Punjab Police after being inspired by the Punjab Police”s motto which is ‘To Serve and Protect our Punjab Always Stand With Peoples‘. And controls all criminal cases by taking action under Police Act 1861 and 2002 against criminals in the province of Punjab, Pakistan.
How would you describe the role of the Punjab Police to a member of the general public?
This question is designed to see what you know about the department and its responsibilities, but it is also designed to gauge how well you would interact with citizens as a government employee.
Example: “Our department is devoted to serving the citizens of Pakistan. The Punjab Police is a Police Force law and order agency responsible for maintaining Law and Order in the province of Punjab. It Works under the command of Inspector General (IG) Punjab Police.
There is a lot of corruption in the Punjab Police. How can you eradicate it?
By asking this question, an interviewer is trying to learn more about quality of your thinking that positive or negitive and how much you have ability to solve the problem.
Example: If you are honest then your surrounding will be honest to you . To remove corruption it requires character building . And character building is directly related to religion . Our religion Islam tells us how to tackle all the problems . Here the problem is corruption . Our Holy Prophet said ” rishwat leny wala or rishwat deny wala dono jhanmi he ” and if we paste this Hadis – e Mubaraka in all government offices then this will eliminate the corruption from our society .
Punjab Police interview General knowl question and answers download in pdf file
Here are the most important general knowledge questions and answers about Punjab Police. You can easily download them. These can be helpful in interviewing any post of Punjab Police.
Latest gov’t jobs
You can find latest Pakistan Jobs advertisements in 2022 here posted date-wise for job seekers across all Provinces and Cities in an easily accessible manner. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.