The School Education Department Government of Punjab – Chief Minister’s Monitoring Force Jobs 2022 has been announced for the recruitment of multiple vacant positions in Pakistan. Education Department a government department of Pakistan. Information about new jobs in Pakistan in School Education department will be provided in this post. The deadline to apply is for school Education Department Punjab Jobs 2022 is 20 May 2022.
Candidates who are finding Punjab School Education Department Jobs 2022 for Monitoring Jobs/MEA Jobs in Education Department should read this post and apply if they meet the eligibility.
After applying for these New government jobs in Pakistan in 2022, you will have to pass the tests taken by the department and you will be able to get this job.
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website. Here is information about all the jobs coming up in the country and how to apply. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
Table of Contents
|Posted on||27 April 2022|
|Department||Education Department Punjab|
|No. of post||352|
|Age Limit||40 to 50 Years|
|Qualifications||Intermediate, Retired Persons|
|Last Date||20 May 2022|
|Address||Deputy Director Monitoring, School Education Department Punjab, Old P&D Building, Civil Secretariat, Lahore|
|Visit YouTube Channel||Click Here|
|Visit Facebook Page||Click Here|
- Monitoring & Evaluation Assistants
Candidates who want to apply should follow the given criteria;
- Pakistan Armed Forces Retired Sub Engineer/JCO/Chief Tech with Minimum F.A Qualifications.
- Candidates must have a Driving License.
- Candidates having domicile in Punjab Province are eligible for this recruitment
- The age limit for this appointment is 40 to 50 years
Jobs Official advertisement:
Below is a complete job advertisement with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements.
How To Apply in School Education Department Punjab Jobs 2022?
How to submit the application form?
- Desired individuals may forward their applications to their District Monitoring Officer’s Office.
- Candidates must forward a detailed CV and attested copies of supporting documents with the applications.
- Eligible individuals can forward applications before 20th May 2022
Who candidate will be called for the Test / Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview or Tests.
Will TA / DA be given to candidates appearing for these jobs?
No TA/DA will be Not given for tests and interviews.
What are the Eligibility criteria for government employees?
Government employees apply through appropriate/Proper channels.
What will happen to those who submit applications/forms late?
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.