Crop Reporting Service Jobs has been announced for the recruitment of multiple vacant positions in Pakistan.Crop Reporting Service a government department of Pakistan. Information about new jobs in Pakistan in Crop Reporting Service, KPK will be provided in this post. Male & Female both are eligible to apply for these jobs. The deadline to apply is 13 May . After applying for these New government jobs in Pakistan in 2022, you will have to pass the tests taken by the department and you will be able to get this job.
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website. Here is information about all the jobs coming up in the country and how to apply. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
|Department||Crop Reporting Service, KPK|
|Applying way||By Post|
|No. of post||109|
|Age Limit||18 to 32 Years|
|Qualifications||BCS/ BIT, Intermediate|
|Job status||Contract Base|
|Visit YouTube Channel||Click Here|
|Visit Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Computer Operator (BPS-16)||BCS/ BIT||08|
|2.||Junior Clerk (BPS-11)||Intermediate||11|
|3.||Crop Reporter (BPS-06)||Intermediate||90|
Jobs Official advertisement:
Below is a complete job advertisement with information about age limit, Eligibility criteria, and qualification Requirements.
How To Apply in Crop Reporting Service KPK Jobs 2022 | ATS Application Form
How to submit the application form?
- Interested candidates can download the prescribed application form & deposit slip from Allied Testing Services (ATS) website i.e. www.ats.org.pk.
- Send original Application Form along with Deposit slip and copy of CNIC before the closing date of submission of application forms at the address written on application form.
- Please don’t forget to mention your Name, CNIC No, Cell No and the post applied at the deposit slips.
- Fill the application form properly with complete and correct information.
- Do not leave any field blank, otherwise your application shall be rejected.
- Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage.
- Attach two recent passport size photograph & attested copy of CNIC.
- By hand submission of application form is not allowed.
- Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.