Recruitments have been announced in the Hyderabad Electric Supply Company for Assistant Lineman ALM Jobs 2022, a government department of Pakistan. Information about new jobs in Pakistan in ALM Jobs 2022 in HESCO will be provided in this post. Both males and females from all over Sindh can apply for these latest jobs 2022. The deadline to apply for the 2022 latest job is 30 April 2022.
Hyderabad Electric Supply Company HESCO Jobs 2022 is a leading power distribution company of Pakistan serving more than 3.26 million customers with an annual revenue base of over RS.180 billion has operational jurisdiction that covers five districts namely Hyderabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum, and Chakwal
After applying for these New government jobs in Pakistan in 2022, you will have to pass the tests taken by the department and you will be able to get this job.
Welcome to Pakistan’s largest job reporting website. Here is information about all the jobs coming up in the country and how to apply. Jobs680.com website provides updates about new jobs in Pakistan, Jobs in Dubai, Canada, and USA Jobs every day.
Table of Contents
|Posted on||11 April 2022|
|Organization||Hyderabad Electric Supply Company Ltd – HESCO|
|No. of post||358+|
|Age||18 to 30 Years|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Job status||Contract Of 3 years|
|Last Date||30 April 2022|
|Adress||DG/HR & Admin Director – HESCO, Headquarters Husainabad, Hyderabad|
|Visit YouTube Channel||Click Here|
|Visit Facebook Page||Click Here|
- Assistant Lineman ALM (BPS-05)
Eligibility Criteria for ALM Jobs 2022 in HESCO?
Candidates who want to apply must review the eligibility details before submitting the applications. According to the given eligibility criteria, domicile holders of Hyderabad, Jamshoro, Matiari, Tando Allahyar, Tando Muhammad Khan, Mirpurkhas, Tharparkar, Umerkot, Sujawal, Badin, Thatta, Nawabshah, and Sanghar are eligible to apply.
According to this employment notice quotas for Open Merit, Employees Children Quota, and Minority Quotas shall be reserved. Only eligible individuals who fill the given below Qualification and Physical Requirements may apply.
- Qualifications: Matriculation Only (Minimum & Maximum)
- Age Limit: 18 to 33 Years (including general age relaxation) – Urban
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years (including general age relaxation) – Rural
- Medical Category: A
- Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches
- Chest: 32 Inches
- Weight: As per the body mass index chart BMI
- Running: 800 Meters in 5 Minutes
- Pushups/Dundas: 20 in Single Attempt in 3 Minute
- Lifting of Weight: 30 KG in Single Attempt
- Digging: 1 Ditch of Lenth, Depth, and Widht (2 x 2 x 2) feet
- Climbing Skills: Tower/Ladder up to 10 Feet Wearing Safety Equipment
- Pulling of Wires: In one span of 100 feet
Only applicants who meet the requirements perfectly may apply. Selected individuals can be posted anywhere in HESCO Jurisdiction Area. The recruitment of ALM will be made as per Ministry/PEPCO/HESCO selection procedure.
How to apply in ALM jobs 2022?
How to submit the application form?
Interested and qualified persons may Apply Online through the Sindh University Testing Center website www.sutc.usindh.edu.p/hesco
Applications submitted through any other process shall not be considered.Only online applications as per the given procedure on the website shall be considered.
Candidates must deposit Rs. 600/- as Application Processing Fee through the Challan Form available on the website before the closing date of applications.
- Test fee of Rs.600 is required to be deposited on or before closing date and copy of receipt to be enclosed / uploaded with the application. Without details of the challan, applications may not be accepted on the portal.
- Test fee shall be paid on prescribed Bank Challan which may be downloaded from www.sutc.usindh.edu.pk/hesco/. Deposit fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slip from the www.sutc.usindh.edu.pk/hesco/.
- Only those candidates who have completed their Matriculation certificate are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final result card has not been issued or result awaited shall not be considered. Candidates having higher qualifications shall not be eligible for appointment.
- The candidates are advised to contact the Sindh University Testing Centre on (022-9213252) or email at email@example.com for any query/information related to written Test, display of provisional and final list of candidates, Roll number slips, test centers, result etc.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 30.04.2022.
- The Online Application portal shall be removed from the website at 11:59 PM on the closing date for the receipt of applications.
Who candidate will be called for the Test / Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview or Tests.
Will TA / DA be given to candidates appearing for these jobs?
No TA/DA will be Not given for tests and interviews.
What are the Eligibility criteria for government employees?
Government employees apply through appropriate/Proper channels.
What will happen to those who submit applications/forms late?
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATIONS UNDER EMPLOYEE CHILDREN QUOTA
- 1.Only children of HESCO’s Employees will be considered against Employees children Quota. Only those candidates who will apply on www.sutc.usindh.edu.pk/hesco/ through portal will be considered for induction/short-listing under 20% Employee’s children quota.
- 2.Children of those HESCO employees who have died after retirement, (Category-D), retired (Category-E) and serving (Category-F) are eligible to apply.
- 3.Candidates applying under 20% employee children quota must ensure the following:
- • a. To provide all relevant documents mentioned in the online Application portal available on www.sutc.usindh.edu.pk/hesco/.
- • b. They must also provide an affidavit (on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper) to the effect that none of their brothers / sisters / or widows Mother is employed in WAPDA / HESCO against Employees children quota and that the candidate is the real child of deceased/ retired/serving employee. Applications of employees’ children, whose proforma have not been signed by the concerned XEN/SE, will not be entertained at the time of interview / joining of service.
- Candidates applying for more than one post under 20% employee children quota must apply separately for each post.
- • d. Those applications who have applied under Direct / 20% Employees children Quota against any of the above referred post in the past to any HESCO office should submit fresh application form as per above instructions.
- 4.All HESCO Employees’ Children who have applied earlier under 20% Employees Children Quota to HESCO HQ, Circle Offices, or any other offices within the jurisdiction of HESCO are advised to apply a fresh.
اگر آپ کو اپلائی کرنے میں مشکل پیش آرہی ہے، یا کچھ بھی پوچھنا چاہ رہے ہیں تو کمنٹ میں اپنا مسئلہ بیان کریں ہماری ٹیم میمبرز فوری طور پر اس کا جواب اور حل تلاش کرنے میں آپ کی راہنمائی کریں گے۔ شکریہ
Jobs Official advertisement:
Jobs 680 & latest jobs in Pakistan 2022 provides you the ease of viewing all Jobs Advertisements from various sources like Pakistan’s leading newspapers Daily Jang, Express, Nawa-E-Waqt, The News, Dawn & The Nation in one single place. Instead of searching the today Jobs Advertisements in every newspaper, you can browse jobs680.com for the latest Pakistan Jobs to find any ad of your interest quickly. Jobs 680 Provides Online Test Preparation MCQs for Job test also. We hope that Jobs 680 website will help you find your dream job easily.
- High Court Jobs 2023 Application Form
- How To Post A Job On LinkedIn 2023
- MCB Bank Jobs 2023 | Apply Online
- NDRMF Jobs 2023 | National Disaster Risk Management Fund
- PPSC Jobs 2023 Today Latest Advertisement No. 09 & 10
- ASF Jobs 2023 Online Apply | Airport Security Force (747+ Seats)
- Peshawar Electric Supply Company PESCO WAPDA Jobs August 2023
- Deputy Commissioner Office Swat Jobs 2023 | Patwari Recruitment
- Ministry of Federal Education Jobs 2023 MOFEPT Apply Online
- Punjab Safe City Authority Jobs 2023 PSCA (327+ Seats)