Today’s current affairs April 2022 provided in this post. Candidates preparing for exams like FPSC, PPSC, CSS, Banking, and government jobs etc. need to have an idea about the Pakistani Economy, Defense, International Relations, and other topics in Current Affairs. The conceptual clarity of such topics is also very Important. However, reading current affairs daily might be time-consuming, and hence to help you prepare and save time, Jobs680 providing the most important current events of the day. Jobs680.com provides daily General Knowledge and current affairs in this post, you can also prepare important mcqs from our site. In addition, you can also attempt General knowledge Quizzes to check your performance.
Todays Current Affairs 04 April 2022
- SC adjourns hearing till tomorrow . Opposition counsel urges court to decide on the matter urgently, CJP says can’t give decision in the air.
- PM Imran nominates former CJP Gulzar Ahmed as caretaker prime minister . Fawad Chaudhry says decision taken after approval from the PTI’s core committee.
- Smeda CEO resigns in protest against ‘ abrogation of the Constitution ‘ in NA session . Says senior officers running the government machinery are worried over the situation.
- ‘ Stop Imran Khan’s coup ‘ : Bilawal urges Supreme Court . PPP leader demands full court bench to address the ‘ political crisis ‘ .
- Detailed ruling on no – trust motion alleges opposition ‘ nexus ‘ with foreign powers . A foreign state was interfering in the internal affairs of Pakistan and Imran Khan was its primary target , detailed ruling says.
- Imran Khan guilty of ‘ high treason ‘ , says Nawaz . Says the abuse of Pakistan and desecration of the Constitution will be taken into account .
- Six killed , 10 injured in California state capital shooting.
- Blast in Afghan capital kills one , wounds several.
- Protesters defy curfew after social media ban in Sri Lanka
- Taliban clamp down on drugs , announce ban on poppy harvest.
Today’s Current Affairs 03 April 2022 Important questions
- New Governor of Punjab is:Omer Sarfraz Cheema (founding member of PTI)
- On 3 April 2022, President Arif Alvi dissolved National Assembly on PM’s advice under: Article 58
- Article 5 of Constitution of 1973 belongs to : Loyalty to State and obedience Constitution and law
- In Islamic Calendar, Ramzan is the: 9th month
- First Ashra (First ten days of Ramadan) is known as? Days of Mercy (Rahmat);
- Second Ashra (second ten days of Ramadan) is: Forgiveness (Maghfirat);
- Third Ashra (last days of Ramadan) Days to seek refuge from Hellfire (Nijat)
- ICC Women’s Cricket World Cup 2022 started on 4 March & ended on 3 Arpil 2022
- The 2022 ICC Women’s Cricket World Cup was won by: Australia (by defeating England)
- Number of teams participating in ICC Women’s Cricket World Cup 2022 is: 8 (while total matches are: 31 Matches)
- ICC Women’s Cricket World Cup 2022 was: 12th edition of Women’s World Cup
- 12th edition of Women’s World Cup was held in: New Zealand
- Most successful team of ICC Women’s Cricket World Cup is: Australia (won world cup 7 times)
- On 3rd April 2022, general elections were held in: Serbia (2022 Serbian General Elections), Hungary (Hungarian National Assembly election, 2022) & Costa Rica (Costa Rican general election, 2022)
- On April 3rd 1948, Marshall Plan was implemented. US President Harry S. Truman signed into law George C. Marshall’s post-World War Il plan to revive the economies of western and southern European countries
- April 03, 2016, Panama papers were made public (leaked)
- On 03 April 1973, the first cell phone was invented by Martin Cooper who made the first-ever cell phone call on DynaTAC 8000X
- On 3rd April 1930, Helmut Kohl was born. He served as chancellor of West Germany (1982-90) and of reunified Germany (1990-98)
- On 3 April 1922, Joseph Stalin became Secretary-General of Communist Party of Soviet Union
- On April 3, Imran Khan dissolved the assemblies and gave a big surprise to the opposition.
Latest Current Affairs 01 april 2022 today’s
- Which country’s President has recently imposed state of emergency ? Sri Lanka ( due to protests over price hike )
- Current President of Sri Lanka is : Gotabaya Rajapaksa
- Who will host 2023 ICC Men’s World Cup ? India
- The 2023 ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup will be the : 13th edition ( of the men’s Cricket World Cup )
- Total participants in Cricket World Cup 2023 are : 10
- On 1 April 2004 , Gmail was launched by Google ; just after 5 years , number of Gmail users surpassed 1 billion
- On 01 April 1979 , Iran became an Islamic Republic .
- On 1st April 1979 , Iranian revolution ended . It was started in January 1978 On 1 April 1976 ,
- Apple ( tech company ) was founded by Steve Jobs , Steve Wozniak , and Ronald Wayne
- On 1 April 1924 , Adolf Hitler was sentenced to 5 years in jail ( for his role in Beer Hall Putsch — failed coup ) . Later he was released after 9 months .
- On 1 April 1815 , Otto von Bismarck ( 1815-98 ) was born . He was the founder and first chancellor ( 1871-90 ) of the German Empire
- On 1 April 1518 , English physician William Harvey was born . He discovered the true nature of the circulation of the blood .
Our team here for you to provide the most important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 3rd April 2022 , which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2022 events from all newspapers and breaking news such as The Express , The Jhang, daily Times , Down news, Times of Pakistan , PTI , Pakistan Express , and all Government official websites . Our Current Affairs April 2022 events will help you to get more marks in your dream job test and all provinces Government Exams . Also , try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2022 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.