Bank of America Jobs description
Bank of America has announced new jobs that interested candidates from the united states can apply for these banking jobs. Information about these jobs is provided in this post and it should be noted that all this information has been collected from the official website of the bank of America. Jobs680.com website that provides information about jobs around the world.
USA Bank Jobs Nyc
Ideas and insights are the currency of a great client relationship and the marketing & client experience team that supports Global Markets, Global Banking, Research & the Institute plays an important part in creating, packaging, and distributing ideas and insights to help drive client trust and satisfaction and prospect favorability. As our insights-based marketing efforts have grown, and we roll out new platforms and push into new channels, we are seeking an energetic, organized problem-solver who can help us reach our full potential in this area. You will play a key role in helping us develop and maintain a cohesive content strategy, drive coordination across lines of business and regions, and manage the accurate execution of plans across multiple channels.
Bank Of USA Jobs 2022 Details
|Duty hours||40 hours in a week|
|Shift||1st shift (United States of America)|
|1114 Avenue Of The Americas, NY, New York, 10036|
|Additional location||150 N COLLEGE ST, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
Why join Bank Of America?
- You love using your organizational skills to turn complexity into something simple and efficient.
- And energized by working collaboratively, and capable of working independently.
- Enjoy using your analytic side to identify and problems and opportunities, and your creative side to influence change.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR DUTY?
You will ensure key content programs are driven across channels and lines of business to maximum impact.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Orchestrate and execute the plan for content across channels (authenticated and unauthenticated, direct-to-client and through relationship managers)
- Gain the enrollment of marketing partners on content programs (“the Institute and Research as initial priorities), that have broad appeal across global businesses and institutions.
- Maintain relevant CLOB content calendar.
- Use data and work with LOB and agency partners to assess content performance and make changes.
- Organize and assist in regular newsroom meetings.
- Manage logistics (MAP, compliance, production) for Cross-LOB sharing of thought leadership, including Global Research and other sources.
Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by calling 1.877.760.2076. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
Please note: Messages left for other purposes such as following up on an application or non-disability-related technical issues, will not receive a response.