The Punjab Government’s https://pshealthpunjab.gov.pk/Home/Jobs Health has announced the recruitment of 118 data entry operators in 19 DHQs and 99 THQs of Punjab. The Department of Health needs DEOs to prevent and control NCDs. Punjab Program Punjab Health Department Affairs 2022. Payment package Rs. 25000 /
Recruitment and posting will be in THQs, Punjab DHQ Hospitals. Latest Health Jobs in Punjab 2022. The candidate should have the skills and qualifications required by the Punjab Health Department for data entry operators.
Interested candidates can apply in Latest Health Jobs in Punjab 2022 for the data entry operators posts in the prescribed application form along with certified photocopies of all relevant documents.
We will post upcoming information regarding these vacancies on this page jobs680. So, candidates are requested to stay connected with this page to get more information.
Important Dates To Recall
Date of announcement: 26 December 2021
Expected Last date: 14 January 2022
|Date posted||26 December 2021|
|Organization||Primary and Secondary Healthcare Punjab|
|Posting Place||Relevant Tehsil & District|
|Employment Type||Ful time contract|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria for Primary and Secondary Healthcare Jobs 2022
Candidates/candidates must have BCS, B.Sc, B.A, +6 months computer course and proficiency as per the conditions mentioned in the picture of the advertisement below.
Advertisement Primary and Secondary Healthcare Jobs 2022
General Terms and Conditions How Apply
- The age of candidates working in public sector organizations will be reduced in line with the existing policy of the government.
- Attach the certificate of registration obtained from the Office of Social Assistance to the candidate with disabilities / special persons with disability certificate.
- Transgender people are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates residing in Punjab are only welcome to apply.
- These open spaces are postal specific and non-transferable.
- TA / DA will not be accepted for candidates for test / interview.
- Candidates currently working in Government / Semi-State Autonomous Institutions should apply through appropriate channels.Faisalabad | 325
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of application.
- Submitting false documents or concealing any truth will disqualify the candidate.
- Only degrees awarded with YÖK equivalents by a recognized university / institute recognized by YÖK or a recognized foreign university will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The date and time of the interview will be notified by the concerned department via email / call / SMS
- Complete original documents and several certified photocopies will be provided by the applicant at the time of interview.
- The number of vacancies can be increased / decreased at any time without notice.
- The Ministry reserves the right to reject any or all applications or to cancel the entire recruitment process at any stage without any reason.
- The terms and conditions of the final appointment will be decided on the actual date of the meeting.
- Ministry decisions on all matters relating to recruitment, including eligibility / shortlist / selection criteria, are final.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he / she has to submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates will give preference to the place of posting while submitting online application.
- Candidates will apply online by visiting the National Testing Service (NTS) website www.nts.org.pk
- Candidates will fill up the application form (online) in a formal and correct manner. A copy of the CNIC and two recent photographs of the passport, along with the receipt of the fee fixed in favor of the National Testing Service, will be mailed directly to the NTS from the address specified on the application form.
- Exam Fee 1 Link 1 Bill will be paid along with participating banks / ATM / Internet Banking / Mobile Banking / Easy Paisa / Jazz Cash / TCS Express counters and 20 digit invoice numbers included in your fee slip. Only 1 receipt payment will be accepted.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline or closing business hours on the application deadline will not be considered
- Upon completion in all respects, the application must reach NTS by January 14, 2022.
- The roll number flip will be uploaded on the NTS website at least one week before the examination and the candidates will be notified via SMSPakpatan | 275
- To qualify, candidates must score at least 50% in the NTS exam.
- In the event that a large number of candidates qualify for the NTS exam, the appointing authority reserves the right to decide on the proportion of the candidates to the shortlisting and interview for any of the thresholds.
- The department has the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- The advertisement can also be downloaded from the Project Management Unit website http: //www.pmuhealth.gop,pk/