Table of Contents
Join Pakistan Marine Academy jobs as Nautical & Engineering Cadet as 60th batch, session 2022-2023. Interested candidate can apply From All over the Pakistan. Selected candidates will be entertain two years residential training at PMA.
Information about Pakistan Marine Academy (PMA):
PMA was establised in 1976. It is the first institute of its kind in Pakistan. Presently, it is one of the leading institute for Marine education.
Pakistan Marine Academy job as Nautical & Engineering cadet pakistan 2021 details:
|Organization||Pakistan Marine |
|Category/sector||Government & above|
|Last date to apply||22nd October , 2021|
- Unmarried male citizen of pakistan, age as on 31st december 2021
- not more tha 20 years
- for FATA/Gilgit-Baltistan /AJK/Balochistan not more than 20 years.
Qualification Required For PMA jobs:
- The candidates must have passed FSc or O/A level with physics, chemistry and mathematics having at least 55% marks.
- Candidates of A level are to submit Equivalence certificate.
- FSc/A level part- ll appearance candidates with at least 60% in part-l can also apply. However they apply hope certificate from the head of the respective college/institutes.
- If a candidate fail to attain 55% marks in FSc after providing hops certificate he will be disqualified at any stage of selection process or discharge during training.
How To Apply for PMA:
Candidates can register themselves by visiting Pakistan Marine Academy official. website www.marineacademy.edu.pk. Application form are availabls at PMA admission office and PMA official website. You can apply online Through link bellow.